Tuesday, May 10, 2011

lazy day and lots of play

Some people might call me lazy and some might wish they could have done all I did today.  After calling out of work (had a sub) the last couple of days, I slept in till eight for the second day in a row (and oh yes that felt great).  Noah, my wonderful husband, woke up just before me, and had already fed and changed our sweet lil'miss.  When I poked my head out of the bedroom door, there she was with the biggest smile on her face, bouncing up and down on her knees while flapping those cute chubby arms of hers with such excitement.  Really, that just made my day!  Well as the day went on and play time was coming to an end and nap time drawing near, I realized I should get some stuff done around the house. Cleaned up all the DVDs (did that about three times though out the day), the Easter eggs, photo albums, a sipy cup and all the other random toys laying around the house.  Hmmm, I looked around and still felt like cleaning..... what to do, what to do? oh yes, I could dust.  Later when lil'miss woke up I vacuumed with her strapped to my chest and man was that a workout.  Well I guess I could check that one off the list too ;-)  Played a lot more, cleaned again during nap time then played on the we with Noah... once again, a workout...I'm starting to feel a little sore now.
okay well I'll wrap it up... After a long hard day of playing, cleaning, unplanned workouts and one very messy dinner time (lil'miss feeding herself), I'm tired but so happy that I didn't go to work. 
Anya's word count is not up to four words! mama, dada, cat and done.  She's trying to master baba and jack. 
What can I say but I love my life.

1 comment:

  1. i can hear your voice as i read your words. ;) sounds like you have a regular genius on your hands. c.g. at 11+ months has no words yet but that's fine with me, longer till she starts talking back! lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete